- Science: Apply the scientific method, explore the light color spectrum, patterns, and communication methods.
- Technology-Coding: Analyze problems and design algorithms to program robot actions, use logic, and develop reasoning.
- Engineering: Line following, sensors, calibrate the robot, navigate mazes, and explore engineering principles.
- Arts: Colors, patterns, drawing, music, and also writing, timelines, storytelling, and creating presentations.
- Math: Reason abstractly and explore the number line, fractions, probability, solving real world problems, geometry, angles, curves, diameter, distance, time, measuring and variables.
November 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until November 30, 2019
Mobile Minds of NJ Presents Princeton Makers & Innovators STEAM Saturdays.
Topic: Myths and Fairytales: Create a story with Robots. Have you ever traveled to a mythical land? Imagined one? In our class your kids will have the opportunity to create one and take your little robot on a tour. They will learn to code and build/design your own imaginary land using clay, paint, paper mâché and much more.
Our six-week course is designed to teach students: