After monitoring recent COVID incidence trends and NJ/CDC guidance, the following revised guidelines for gathering are effective immediately:
- Mask-wearing is strongly recommended for gathering but no longer required. (We would ask those who are not fully vaccinated to be masked.) We support individuals in their thoughtful masking decision-making.
- Physical distancing between households is recommended. (We will continue seating in every other pew in the Meetinghouse.) There are no longer specific capacity limits for indoor spaces. Ventilation I(opening windows) is still encouraged wherever practical, per weather conditions.
- If you are exposed to someone with COVID, please take a COVID test before coming to any in-person event at PCOL.
- Food and beverages may continue to be consumed under our most recent guidelines: beverages and snacks are allowed when our area is in the “Yellow” risk zone; full meals are allowed when our area is in the “Green” risk zone.
- Attendance-taking is no longer required for gathering.
The RIPA Advisory Group will continue to monitor the situation closely and will adjust our guidelines as indicated. Any questions, contact Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org.