Welcome to Bingo! How to give. How to play.
And thanks to ALL our generous sponsors!
Thank you for supporting the efforts of Lawrence Road Presbyterian Church, the Presbyterian Church of Lawrenceville, and Slackwood Presbyterian Church for this first-ever free virtual Bingo night!
HOW TO GIVE.
A main purpose of our event is to raise money for non-profits that support our community! Please click below to go DIRECTLY to the donations links for each organization (or for mailing a donation to Lawrence Senior Center):
HOMEFRONT. Serving at-risk families in our community.
LAWRENCE SENIOR CENTER. Providing programming and assistance for local seniors. [Donations by check only: 30 E Darrah Lane, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648]
LAWRENCEVILLE MAIN STREET. Supporting our local businesses.
WOMANSPACE. Help for women, men and families impacted by domestic violence.
HOW TO PLAY.
- Join us via the Zoom link that was sent via email. If you need any help with Zoom or with the game, just type “HELP!” in the chat, and someone will come to the rescue!
- Bring up your Bingo card, which you can access via the link that was sent via email. You will receive just one card, which you’ll use for each game; we’ll clear the card between games. There are at least three ways to play:
- Print out your bingo card before the game. Use pennies or something else you can “wipe off” between games.
- Bring up your bingo card on your cell phone – assuming you have Zoom going on a desktop computer or other device. The electronic interface allows you to mark the board, and then clear it between games.
- Arrange your Zoom window and your Bingo card in separate windows on your desktop computer.
- When you have Bingo, be quick! Type Bingo in the chat. Since there may be multiple bingos, this will be the way we can determine a winner, or winners according to the number of prizes for that game.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
who donated prizes for our games tonight:
THANK YOU for joining us for this experiment! We hope that this event might be a first-run for yet other future events to support our local causes, and to build community spirit during this trying time!