Thank you for your gifts to the Our Hope for Years to Come campaign. Here’s what we are accomplishing:
- We made our goal by raising $2.87 million
- We’ve completed many “Restore and Maintain” projects
Much happening behind the scenes as we anticipate new construction in early ‘23
- $185,930 spent to date on Restore and Maintain projects
- Meetinghouse cupola restored
- Narthex painted and floor refinished
- Air conditioning installed in lounge, classrooms, and kitchen.
- New windows, carpet and paint in classrooms and lounge.
- Manse front porch replaced
- Many other smaller projects completed
Much of the planning is complete.
- Township zoning approval granted
- Historic Commission approval granted
- D & R Commission approval granted
- Final architectural drawings needed for contractor bids nearing completion. Download Design Development Progress Print here.
New construction to commence in 2023.
- Construction bids summer/fall 2022
- Construction to begin spring 2023
- Additional funds will be applied to other “restore and maintain” projects, such as the Fellowship Hall modernization