Online giving is easy…register your pledge, then set it and forget it!
Registering your pledge is easy with PCOL’s online database, Realm. Also easy: setting up your giving so your pledge is paid automatically, from a credit card or (cheaper for us) a bank account. In this step-by-step video, find out how. If you have any trouble at all with the process, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. A summary of the instructions also appears below the video window.
Register your pledge, and set up for automatic giving, summary:
1. Log into your Realm account by going to onrealm.org. If you have not yet logged into Realm, and/or have difficulty doing so, email Bev Mills, Office Manager at email@example.com.
2. Click on the Giving tab on the left sidebar.
3. Click on the +Pledge tab.
4. The giving fund should default to “General/Pledge Fund.” Enter your desired amount and payment frequency; the total for the year will be calculated for you based on the amount you give montly, weekly, etc. Important: be sure the total amount for the year is what you intend.
5. You can also set up Realm to have your gift taken automatically from a credit card or bank account, by clicking the “Save and set-up online gift” button, then follow the menus.
6. If you have any questions, or need someone to coach you through the process, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.